Participants should prepare papers or posters from their research, either practical or theoretical. We prefer primarily research papers based on your own research. We also accept literary research. All papers will proceed through the review process. Registration and submission of the paper implies the obligation to present the paper if it is accepted.
Conference Thematic Areas
- Economics, Management and Finance
- Industrial engineering and logistics
- Information, Automation of processes
- Integrated safety and Environmental engineering
- Materials and production technologies
The official communication language of IDS is English and papers/posters are accepted only in English.
- The recommended extent of the paper is from 6 to 10 pages (format A4).
- Maximum extent of the paper is 15 pages (format A4).
- Papers must be processed and formatted in our template, where you can find detailed information about the paper preparation.
- It is necessary to comply with the limit on the number of authors, maximum of 4 authors per paper.
- Name the paper in the following form (no diacritics): Surname1_Surname2_Surname3… and send it in doc. or docx. file format to our e-mail address: email@example.com
- Last date for submission of full papers: 6th June, 2021
31st May, 2021
- Papers that do not respect these instructions will be excluded.
- After receiving the paper, the paper will be submitted to blind review.
In the case of processing and submitting poster, it is necessary to comply with the limit that each poster will be the work of only one author.
- The extent of the poster is 1 page of format A1.
- Posters must be processed and formatted in our template.
- It is necessary to comply with the limit that each poster will be the work of only one author.
- Name the poster in the following form (no diacritics): Surname_POSTER and send it in ppt. or pptx. file format to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submission of posters: 6th June, 2021
31st May, 2021
- Poster that do not respect these instructions will be excluded.
- After receiving the poster, the poster will be submitted to review.
Each paper will go through the blind review process. The process is as follows:
- After receiving the paper, reviewer is assigned to the paper.
- The reviewer will review the paper (by 27th August, 2021).
- The participant is acquainted with the review of the paper.
- If the paper meets the requirements and the reviewer proposes its acceptance, the paper is accepted.
- If the paper does not meet the requirements and the reviewer proposes to reject it, the paper is rejected.
- If it is necessary to revise the paper in order to be accepted, the participant is invited to revise the paper based on the review. Based on the changes made, the participant will resubmit the revised paper together with the completed change note.